• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Site finally up and "finished:

Site finally up and "finished: 10 years 11 months ago #53378

Hi Guys (and ladies)-

I finally have my site set up.  Inspecting homes is a lot easier than setting up web sites! 
Any comments or suggestions are welcome.  www.willishomeinspection.com

Steve

ps  How do you make the above address a link?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Willis Home Inspections proudly inspecting homes in Colorado Springs, Fountain, Peyton, Manitou Springs, and the Tri Lakes Region

Re: Site finally up and "finished: 10 years 11 months ago #53381

Looks like a link already to me!

Steve, the site looks great!! Nice job! Try putting our text messaging widget on the right side bar of the website so people can text questions to you. Also include a military flag with a discount since you're near a base.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Site finally up and "finished: 10 years 11 months ago #53393

Looks good, very clean...I G-1'd you while I was there!

Re: Site finally up and "finished: 10 years 11 months ago #53401

Thanks Dominic and Scott-

I will figure out how to add the text widget. My old site had a "Military Discount" page.
I had to remove it.  The majority of homes bought by soldiers are smaller, and the inspection
would be $250.00.  TAke the 10% military discount, and I was doing too many $225.00 inspections.
If asked, I will provide the military discount.  Business decision that I hope is the right one!

What is the purpose of the Google button? 

Willis Home Inspections proudly inspecting homes in Colorado Springs, Fountain, Peyton, Manitou Springs, and the Tri Lakes Region

Re: Site finally up and "finished: 10 years 11 months ago #53410

The Google+ button helps show Google you are important, and therefore should have your site ranked higher!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Site finally up and "finished: 10 years 8 months ago #54110

I had a look at your site, and I am so envious! It is extremely well done. For fun, I went and googled "Colorado springs home inspections" and there you were, on page one. My hat is off to you, sir.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.