• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Link exchange

Link exchange 11 years 2 months ago #51646

Is it possible to be linked to another inspectors website without that website having a link button? If so how do we really know if they have linked to us?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Title: Corner 2 Corner Inspections - Better Edmonton Home Inspector - Edmonton - Leduc - Sherwood Park
URL: http:/www.edmonton-home-inspector.com
Body:Corner 2 Corner Inspections Edmonton Home Inspector offers better home inspections in Edmonton, Leduc, Beaumont, Sherwood Park and Spruce Grove by...

Re: Link exchange 11 years 2 months ago #51648

What link button are you referring to?

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Link exchange 11 years 2 months ago #51650

The linnks button we have in the navigation bar.

Title: Corner 2 Corner Inspections - Better Edmonton Home Inspector - Edmonton - Leduc - Sherwood Park
Body:Corner 2 Corner Inspections Edmonton Home Inspector offers better home inspections in Edmonton, Leduc, Beaumont, Sherwood Park and Spruce Grove by...

Re: Link exchange 11 years 2 months ago #51669

It would be possible to link with someone who doesn't have a link button(page), but you couldn't tell if they linked to you without contacting them personally.

Always tell the truth, do what you promise, and do it righter than right..always
Title: Inspection Connection
URL: www.charleston-home-inspector.com
Body: Performing Home Inspections in all of WV: Charleston, Huntington, Teays, Hurricane, and surrounding areas
Keywords: Charleston Home Inspector, St...

Re: Link exchange 11 years 2 months ago #51670

Thats my question really. I have been contacted saying they linked with me, but no way to confirm. Is there any advantage to not having a link button on your site?

Re: Link exchange 11 years 2 months ago #51671

I can't think of advantage unless it's to keep spammers out. Maybe they accidentally hid their link page? One of the more computer savvy or knowledgeable guys could probably answer that one. If they say they linked to you, then ask them to send you the page address on their site containing your link.  8)

Always tell the truth, do what you promise, and do it righter than right..always
Title: Inspection Connection
URL: www.charleston-home-inspector.com
Body: Performing Home Inspections in all of WV: Charleston, Huntington, Teays, Hurricane, and surrounding areas
Keywords: Charleston Home Inspector, St...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.