• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: multi-delete comments on webpage

multi-delete comments on webpage 11 years 2 months ago #51534

I have about 35-40 spam comments on one of my pages. The delete process is taxing, since each comment deleted is prompted with "are you sure?" box. At this point it may be easier to just delete the entire page, then re-do the page over. Some of my other pages are linked to this page, so I suppose it would be necessary to change the page path on the other linked pages to my "new page". Is there an easier way to delete all the comments? The Math captcha was not stopping it, so I changed the captcha to text, but I still have a lot of spam comments.  ???

www.charleston-home-inspector.com/conten...-cheapest-inspection

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Always tell the truth, do what you promise, and do it righter than right..always
Title: Inspection Connection
URL: www.charleston-home-inspector.com
Body: Performing Home Inspections in all of WV: Charleston, Huntington, Teays, Hurricane, and surrounding areas
Keywords: Charleston Home Inspector, St...

Re: multi-delete comments on webpage 11 years 2 months ago #51567

Change to ASCII captcha with 4 characters, that's the best one.

No way to multi-select. There needs to be though but for some reason the package didn't add it.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: multi-delete comments on webpage 11 years 2 months ago #51568

Got them all deleted one at a time, and changed the captcha. We'll see what happens. Thanks again, Dom!

Always tell the truth, do what you promise, and do it righter than right..always
Title: Inspection Connection
URL: www.charleston-home-inspector.com
Body: Performing Home Inspections in all of WV: Charleston, Huntington, Teays, Hurricane, and surrounding areas
Keywords: Charleston Home Inspector, St...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.