• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Template #5

Template #5 11 years 5 months ago #50652

I am wondering how I would go about putting my own pictures in the place of the pics in the header of the #5 template.

I also switched the background color of that site for breast cancer awareness month and forgot how I did that. How do I go about switching to another color?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Site:www.hearthandhomesinspections.com
Title: Hearth and Homes Inspection
URL Path: www.euclid-home-inspector.html
www.lakecountyohiohomeinspectors.html www.hearthandhomesinspections.com
www.euclid-home-inspector.html
Body: Performing quality home inspections in Euclid,...

Re: Template #5 11 years 5 months ago #50654

To change the colors you have to go into the themes section and click on configure next to theme 5, scroll down to the theme customization and you can change the color there. If you want to change the header you have to change the whole header. You can add logos to the header, but not the images. You will need to create a header with the dimensions of 800px (w) x 143px (h), then upload it in the themes configuration menu. You will be creating a custom header, you can add your logo, images and anything else you want.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.