• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Email with HIP hosting domain address?

Re: Email with HIP hosting domain address? 12 years 2 weeks ago #47209

Yes

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Email with HIP hosting domain address? 12 years 2 weeks ago #47213

Good to know. I may want that in the future.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Email with HIP hosting domain address? 10 years 4 months ago #55445

So how do I forward my email address MerinosHIE@gmail to be This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.?

<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679

Re: Email with HIP hosting domain address? 10 years 4 months ago #55446

Submit a request to our help desk and we can help you set it up via Google mail

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Email with HIP hosting domain address? 10 years 4 months ago #55448

I did as instructed, but I can't verify the new address because it says there is a delivery error. Where does this email reside This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.? Do I set that up somewhere or does HIP have to set it up?

Re: Email with HIP hosting domain address? 10 years 4 months ago #55449

You know I am not sure I explained myself well in my post. So I want to clarify. My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I want to place This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. on my business cards and marketing material. I would like to be able to use both addresses or at least have people send me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. but have it go to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I think using my domain name on marketing material looks more professional and keeps my name in front of people. Eventually i would like to stop using the merinoshie@gmail.

I do not know where I create the This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. address.

Does any of that make sense?

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.