• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Send Contract To Client From Website

Re: Send Contract To Client From Website 11 years 11 months ago #48170

The previous versions I had worked in did send an email to the client. I used the editor and it sent the contract with no problem. It does not need to have bold or a certain font, but some states do require certain font sizes, Illinois requires at least 10 point. The inspector that I am building the site for would prefer that the bold be included because that is how he wants it. It would be nice to be able to have the option.

Before you did the website updates it was not necessary to create a hidden component to make the email send the contract, now it seems that is the only way it works. That creates extra and redundant work.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Send Contract To Client From Website 11 years 11 months ago #48171

reposting---I am testing the contract page on this site www.pensacolahomeinspectors.com/navarre-...-inspection-contract . When I submit I get a "page not found" and the contract does not get emailed. I can't figure it out.

<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679

Re: Send Contract To Client From Website 11 years 11 months ago #48181

I really need a fix for the page not found issue please.

Re: Send Contract To Client From Website 11 years 11 months ago #48240

Fist BUMPING.

Re: Send Contract To Client From Website 11 years 11 months ago #48248

Mike, when you need an issue resolved quickly, please open a ticket. The message boards are the last thing I look at when I'm away at a conference. Phone calls, help desk, emails then message boards. Go ahead and submit a ticket so one of my guys can look at it. I'm flying home now (2 hours left), will get home at 2 am then have to leave for another conference in San Diego later in the day. Definitely a LONG week!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Send Contract To Client From Website 11 years 11 months ago #48257

OK sorry.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.