• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Critique my web site

Re: Critique my web site 14 years 10 months ago #14663

Anyone else have any comments?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Critique my web site 14 years 10 months ago #14671

• Scott Widick
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Now thats thinkin with your dipstick Jimmy!
  • Thank you received: 0
Pictures on the home page.

Video testimonials. People dont like to read as much. They want to watch videos, slide shows, and podcasts

Remove your email address and create or change your schedule inspection to schedule or contact me. This will help eliminate all the spam your getting or going to get. The captcha system works well....

Check out my site for the tips I mentioned.

SPACE EXPLORATIONS, LLC
www.sehomeinspection.com
Monument, Castle Rock, Lone Tree, Pueblo,Clorado Springs

Re: Critique my web site 14 years 10 months ago #14833

Michael- it's a very eye-pleasing color scheme.

I'm guessing you're a southpaw?

A couple of minor changes-

1) An easy way to get "home". There's no one link that takes the user back to the homepage.

2) Dominic recommends putting "Orland Park Home Inspection" in at least 3-4 times on the front page. To add to this, link to your homepage with that term one of the times. It will help the search engines to recognize that phrase as relevant to your site.

3) I have a hard time viewing all of your blog posts. Try to make it easier for an average reader to view them in succession.

4) Keep on adding! Add original content as often as you can. Search engines love, love, love it, and so do readers.

Body: JaxHomeSpy, LLC Home Inspections - Serving greater Jacksonville, Florida. Duval, St. Johns, Clay, Baker, and Nassau Counties.
Meta: Jacksonville Florida Home Inspector Inspections, St Augustine Home Inspections, Orange Park Home Inspection
URL Path: jacksonville-florida-home-inspection.html

Re: Critique my web site 14 years 10 months ago #14852

Michael- it's a very eye-pleasing color scheme.

I'm guessing you're a southpaw?

A couple of minor changes-

1) An easy way to get "home". There's no one link that takes the user back to the homepage.

2) Dominic recommends putting "Orland Park Home Inspection" in at least 3-4 times on the front page. To add to this, link to your homepage with that term one of the times. It will help the search engines to recognize that phrase as relevant to your site.

3) I have a hard time viewing all of your blog posts. Try to make it easier for an average reader to view them in succession.

4) Keep on adding! Add original content as often as you can. Search engines love, love, love it, and so do readers.

#1 Do I need a home page link on every page?

#2 My front page is my home page right? Do I want to link to the page that someone is already viewing?

#3 My Home Inspection blog has the text "more" that can be clicked and it will bring you to my blogs in succession, or if you click any one post it will take you to my AR blog.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Critique my web site 14 years 10 months ago #14863

Yes you want a way for people to get back to your home page from every page. It should be in your navigation menu unless you deleted or disabled it.

Make sure you blog on the site itself as well as AR.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Critique my web site 14 years 10 months ago #14875

#2 My front page is my home page right? Do I want to link to the page that someone is already viewing?

Yes, and yes. :)

Body: JaxHomeSpy, LLC Home Inspections - Serving greater Jacksonville, Florida. Duval, St. Johns, Clay, Baker, and Nassau Counties.
Meta: Jacksonville Florida Home Inspector Inspections, St Augustine Home Inspections, Orange Park Home Inspection
URL Path: jacksonville-florida-home-inspection.html
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.