• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 13 years 3 months ago #37760

• Bert de Haan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If it is worth doing, it's worth doing well.
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks.  Got it visible now.  I have another question though; When I click on "image galleries" in the menu, the page that shows up is kind of pickish with white lettering.   The same as it would appear if it would not be published. (I am not logged in when I see the pickish background.)  Why is that?
I have to click on the heading in this page to get to the submenus; Then I have to click on one of these to finally get to the gallery.
Is it possible to have the submenus (I think you call them children) listed in the navigation bar, directly below the main image gallery menu?
Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Bert de Haan
www.KitchenerWaterlooHomeInspector.ca
Benchmark Home Inspection Services Kitchener-Wateroo and Guelph area Home Inspection
Serving Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Orangeville, Mount Forest and surrounding areas.
Keywords: Kitchener-Waterloo home inspector, Guelph home inspection,...

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 13 years 3 months ago #37812

Delete that menu link and make a new one (under Menus) that points to www.kitchenerwaterloohomeinspector.ca/ho...n-photo-gallery.html . Not sure what's up with that color though, UGH! I'll need to take a look at it.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 13 years 3 months ago #37825

• Bert de Haan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
When it comes to deleting something, I need a bit more direction than that.
I don't want to delete the gallery as well as the menu link.
Where do I go to delete the menu link but leave the gallery?  How do I make a new one that has the gallery?  Or do I have start over? 

Bert de Haan
Benchmark Home Inspection Services Kitchener-Wateroo and Guelph area Home Inspection
Serving Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Orangeville, Mount Forest and surrounding areas.

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 13 years 3 months ago #37843

• Bert de Haan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I DID IT!!!  Guess how.  I followed the instructions in your first post of this thread; go figure. 
Actually I only solved one of the problems (well...you solved them. I just followed instructions) the different photo galleries are now submenus of the image galleries menu.  However when I click on image galleries, I still get those "perty" pink pictures.  I went to -admin-menus and found image galleries.  There is a "reset" option.  I clicked on it and got the following message: Are you sure you want to reset the item Image galleries to its default values?
Any customizations will be lost. This action cannot be undone.
  That is when I chickened out.  Would I have lost my photo galleries (the submenus) or just the perty pink pictures of the main menu?   

Bert de Haan
Last Edit: by Bert de Haan.

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 13 years 3 months ago #37850

The theme is coming from a problem with Theme 26 that I'll have to rework when I get some time here.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 13 years 1 month ago #39135

• Dana Bostick
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Against the grain is a way of life.

Delete that menu link and make a new one (under Menus) that points to www.kitchenerwaterloohomeinspector.ca/ho...n-photo-gallery.html . Not sure what's up with that color though, UGH! I'll need to take a look at it.

LOL, never heard of "pickish" as a color. I might like it, who knows?

True Professionals, Inc. Home inspections and Property Consultation, Litigation Support, HOA Maintenance Consulting
www.HomeInspection-LosAngeles.com
Certified Infrared Thermographer www.MagicLeakFinders.com
www.Thermal-Diagnostics.com
All services provided in the Southern...
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.