• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 12 years 1 month ago #47215

When you add photos do not make the mistake of a one line description, i.e. disconnected duct. That will not help. Write a paragraph as if you are explaining the defect to your client and get your keywords in there, make it city specific, like "while performing a Chicago home inspection" or "a home inspection in Chicago" and go from there.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 11 years 1 month ago #52431

I have to say I love the photo gallery on the site. Every time you create a gallery or add images, you are basically constructing an SEO friendly page that the search engines love; and it only takes about 5 minutes to create once you know what your doing. For some of my cities, my images come up as number 1,2 and 3 in the results. Remember, people like to view images and videos more than they like to read through how you are a great inspector.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 11 years 1 month ago #52473

Sweet, nice job Mike!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 11 years 1 month ago #52866

How does one use the pictures that are uploaded into a Home Inspection report? Are they somewhere within my HIP file saved on my hard drive? I would like to use those pictures for my slide show/gallery since they already have arrows, circles, text, etc. I have followed this thread and the information is great! I appreciate it guys.

Quality Inspections You Can Trust!
Travis Kepp-owner
(Link Information Below. Please Enter Exactly as Is)
Title: Southern Star Inspections, LLC
Link URL: www.cypresshomeinspection.com/
Body: Cypress Home Inspector performs home inspections in Cypress, Katy, The Woodlands, Magnolia, Tomball,...

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 11 years 1 month ago #52867

Sorry for the double post... do we still like slide.com to embed a slide show on the home page? Also, what are the best resizing tools/websites?
I was practicing with adding photos to the gallery (from my saved pics, not pics from my inspection report like I would like) and the picture I tried to add was to large (957kb).

Quality Inspections You Can Trust!
Travis Kepp-owner
(Link Information Below. Please Enter Exactly as Is)
Title: Southern Star Inspections, LLC
Link URL: www.cypresshomeinspection.com/
Body: Cypress Home Inspector performs home inspections in Cypress, Katy, The Woodlands, Magnolia, Tomball,...

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 11 years 1 month ago #52876

Travis, I got mine from picturetrail. It's free, and they have different ways of displaying slideshows.

Always tell the truth, do what you promise, and do it righter than right..always
Title: Inspection Connection
URL: www.charleston-home-inspector.com
Body: Performing Home Inspections in all of WV: Charleston, Huntington, Teays, Hurricane, and surrounding areas
Keywords: Charleston Home Inspector, St...
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.