• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 13 years 3 weeks ago #39937

It just has a lot more options for effects and such.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 13 years 2 weeks ago #40185

I tried slide.com. It was very cool, except for having to remove the advertising buttons. But i like the features.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 13 years 2 weeks ago #40188

Yup, but that's easy enough to do!

Dominic Maricic

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 13 years 2 weeks ago #40197

If you hover your mouse over the buttons it gives you the code, then all you have to do is find that code and delete it.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 12 years 7 months ago #43636

• James Levy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • NJ#24GI00101400, FL # HI7765
  • Thank you received: 0
When you add images to a photo gallery, is there a way to set the order of the pics? I tried adding them in order, but when I opened the gallery, they were placed randomly.

www.homespectllc.com
Homespect LLC
Home and commercial Inspections in Medford, Mount Laurel, Cherry Hill, Voorhees, Marlton NJ, and the surrounding areas.

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 12 years 7 months ago #43638

They should be listed in the order you added them in. Is that not the case?

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.