• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 13 years 1 month ago #39458

Sure, URL alias image/tid/74 and add your SEO'd url.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 13 years 1 month ago #39461

Hopefully I don't mess this up.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 13 years 1 month ago #39466

Do I do anything after that? I made the change to www.orlandparkhomeinspections.com/Channa...ection-photo-gallery . Does it take awhile for it to change because from the menu it still shows www.orlandparkhomeinspections.com/image/tid/67 . If you copy and paste they both work. Shouldn't only the new one work?

<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
Last Edit: by Michael Merino.

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 13 years 1 month ago #39471

One should redirect to the other. Redirect your menu.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 13 years 1 month ago #39473

One should redirect to the other. Redirect your menu.

OK the Channahon gallery works and I didn't have do redirect a menu. I am not even sure hot to redirect the galleries since they are not in the menu, at least i don't think they are.

Re: How to Add Images to Your Photo Galleries and Create New Galleries 13 years 1 month ago #39474

OK I have a ghost in the machine. Now they are all working and I didn't do anything to them. I just checked 3 minutes ago and they weren't working, now they are. Maybe I was having cache issues?

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.