• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Add A Text Message Widget

Re: How to Add A Text Message Widget 14 years 10 months ago #12893

John- maybe it's my browser. I'll check at home later.

Thanks for the info- 1 karma for you! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Body: JaxHomeSpy, LLC Home Inspections - Serving greater Jacksonville, Florida. Duval, St. Johns, Clay, Baker, and Nassau Counties.
Meta: Jacksonville Florida Home Inspector Inspections, St Augustine Home Inspections, Orange Park Home Inspection
URL Path: jacksonville-florida-home-inspection.html

Re: How to Add A Text Message Widget 14 years 10 months ago #12899

You can also just hit reply rather than using the quick reply on the bottom and it'll show you the full windows to add smilies and attachments.

Text Widget looks fine to me.

Uncheck Mission Statement from your Theme->Configure to get rid of the box at the top of your home page.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add A Text Message Widget 14 years 10 months ago #12903

Thanks for the Karma!  :D

HLC Home Inspections LLC
www.OklahomaHomeInspector.biz
We are a licensed inspector for the state of Oklahoma.?  Our focus is Oklahoma City, Moore, Mustang, Yukon, Tuttle, and many other areas surrounding OKC.
HLC-Home-Inspections-Oklahoma-City

HLC Home Inspections LLC...

Re: How to Add A Text Message Widget 14 years 10 months ago #12968

Uncheck Mission Statement from your Theme->Configure to get rid of the box at the top of your home page.

Dom- it is unchecked; any other thoughts on what could be causing it? I have logo, site name, and site slogan checked.

Thanks for the Karma!  :D

Thanks for the help!

Body: JaxHomeSpy, LLC Home Inspections - Serving greater Jacksonville, Florida. Duval, St. Johns, Clay, Baker, and Nassau Counties.
Meta: Jacksonville Florida Home Inspector Inspections, St Augustine Home Inspections, Orange Park Home Inspection

Re: How to Add A Text Message Widget 14 years 10 months ago #12980

It was still checked when I looked under Theme 8 so I just unchecked it for you.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add A Text Message Widget 14 years 10 months ago #12991

Bizarre. Thank you for the help!

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.