• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How To Change Your Page URL (address), Important For Search Engine Optimization

Re: How To Change Your Page URL (address), Important For Search Engine Optimization 15 years 2 months ago #7569

Guys - if you haven't done this yet, stop right now and do it.

Dominic has given us a ton of ways to get better SEO.
This one is probably the quickest, easiest and fastest way to get better results.

Why are you still reading, shouldn't you be changing your page  names? :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Rick Maday
Owl Home Inspections
Schaumburg Home Inspector

Re: How To Change Your Page URL (address), Important For Search Engine Optimization 15 years 2 months ago #7570

Google, Schaumburg Home Inspector or Vernon Hills Home Inspector and you'll see why Rick's saying what he's saying!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How To Change Your Page URL (address), Important For Search Engine Optimization 15 years 3 weeks ago #10117

• Keven H. Kossler
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Charlotte, NC - Mooresville, NC - Fort Mill, SC
  • Thank you received: 0
OK !!  ;)

I think I've done it !  :D  :-\

I have gone through all 3 of my websites and updated my URL's hopefully I've done it correctly ?  If anyone has a moment please look at these sites and let me know.

www.CastleInspects4u.com
www.MooresvilleHomeInspector.com
www.FortMillHomeInspector.com

Thanks
Keven

Castle Home & Building Inspections
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Charlotte, NC - Mooresville, NC - Fort Mill, SC - Rock Hill, SC
www.CastleInspects4u.com
www.MooresvilleHomeInspector.com
www.FortMillHomeInspector.com

Re: How To Change Your Page URL (address), Important For Search Engine Optimization 15 years 3 weeks ago #10128

Looking really good. Only page I see that you missed is your Book an Inspection page. Nice work!

Dominic Maricic

Re: How To Change Your Page URL (address), Important For Search Engine Optimization 14 years 10 months ago #14497

Dominic,

I was changing some url's on me www.bestboisehomeinspection.com web site and now the site comes up page not found. I know that is usually coma in the wrong place, but I can't find one. Not sure what happened. Can you help?

Bent Nail Inspections
Serving Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, Caldwell and surrounding areas
Boise home inspector, boise home inspections, Meridian home inspector, Idaho Home Inspection, Nampa Home Inspector
Boise home Inspections   
www.bestboisehomeinspection.com/ ...

Re: How To Change Your Page URL (address), Important For Search Engine Optimization 14 years 10 months ago #14499

When you change your home page URL you have to update it under Site Information so the site knows which page is your home page.

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.