• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How To Add NACHI.TV Shows to Your Website

How To Add NACHI.TV Shows to Your Website 15 years 1 month ago #8513

Here's how to add NACHI.TV videos to your website. Some of the videos NACHI offers have great content and help keep visitors interest. Also from an SEO standpoint, create a new page for each video and put a description of the video below it containing some of your keywords.

For an example, to embed episode 35, the Well Testing video, use the following code (Scott Gilligan just asked me how to do this which prompted this tutorial with Nick's permission).

Make sure you click on the SOURCE button of the page you're editing and copy the following text. Change the 35 the episode you want (i.e. 8,24, and 36 are great :mrgreen: )
<center><script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.nachi.tv/episode35.js"></script>
<br>View more episodes at <a href="http://www.nachi.tv">NACHI.TV</a>
<noscript>To view this <a href="http://www.nachi.tv">NACHI.TV</a> video you must have JavaScript enabled.</noscript></center>

Viola!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How To Add NACHI.TV Shows to Your Website 15 years 1 month ago #8515

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just another goofy lookin guy with no hair!!
  • Thank you received: 0
I think I sleep less than you, but I can't keep up with all this. thanbks, great idea.

Square One Home Inspection
Square One Home Inspection proudly serves Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Dodge, Marquette, Columbia, Winnebago, and Waushara Counties. Complete home inspections, thermal imaging and Radon testing available.
www.squareonehomeinspection.com
Keywords : Fond du Lac Home Inspection,...

Re: How To Add NACHI.TV Shows to Your Website 15 years 1 month ago #8519

No problem ;)

Dominic Maricic

Re: How To Add NACHI.TV Shows to Your Website 15 years 1 month ago #8922

Dominic,

If I wanted to change the video screen size for a NACHI video, say to 400 x 326 pix, what would be the code and where would it go in your example? When I inserted one of those videos on my site it overlaps my navigation menu too much.

Joel

Joel Smith
Therma-Check
Link URL: www.marylandenergyauditor.com
Body: Home Energy Audits and Thermal Imaging in Maryland, Baltimore Metro Region and Hanover, PA
Key Words: Maryland home energy audit, Baltimore, thermal imaging
Meta Desc: Maryland Energy Audits
URL Path: maryland-energy-auditor

Re: How To Add NACHI.TV Shows to Your Website 15 years 1 month ago #8932

Check out www.marylandenergyauditor.com/home-energy-audit-nachi-tv . I edited the .js file to change the size. The problem is it crams the buttons in a bit. What do you think?

Dominic Maricic

Re: How To Add NACHI.TV Shows to Your Website 15 years 1 month ago #8935

Just right, thanks. I don't know what the .js file is, but is it something I can adjust if I want to add other videos (keeping in mind I don't know html)?

Joel Smith
Therma-Check
Link URL: www.marylandenergyauditor.com
Body: Home Energy Audits and Thermal Imaging in Maryland, Baltimore Metro Region and Hanover, PA
Key Words: Maryland home energy audit, Baltimore, thermal imaging
Meta Desc: Maryland Energy Audits
URL Path: maryland-energy-auditor
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.