• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to add Sample Reports and other documents.

Re: How to add Sample Reports and other documents. 14 years 1 month ago #29285

Well, if they knew it was me, it probably wasn't a "wave"...;D 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Title: Root River Inspections
URL:  www.arochestermnhomeinspector.com
Body:  Root River Inspections serves Rochester, Winona, Red Wing, Austin, Albert Lea and surrounding Minnesota areas.
Meta Key:  Rochester home inspector, Winona home inspector, Red Wing home inspector, Albert...

Re: How to add Sample Reports and other documents. 14 years 1 month ago #29289

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just another goofy lookin guy with no hair!!
  • Thank you received: 0
You go the old one finger salute then is what you're saying?

Square One Home Inspection
Square One Home Inspection proudly serves Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Dodge, Marquette, Columbia, Winnebago, and Waushara Counties. Complete home inspections, thermal imaging and Radon testing available.
www.squareonehomeinspection.com
Keywords : Fond du Lac Home Inspection,...

Re: How to add Sample Reports and other documents. 14 years 1 month ago #29291

Nah...just making dumb comments...I think it'd be awesome to be up in something like that! 

Body:  Root River Inspections serves Rochester, Winona, Red Wing, Austin, Albert Lea and surrounding Minnesota areas.
Meta Key:  Rochester home inspector, Winona home inspector, Red Wing home inspector, Albert...

Re: How to add Sample Reports and other documents. 14 years 1 month ago #29295

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just another goofy lookin guy with no hair!!
  • Thank you received: 0
Can you imagine landing that thing? I'm sure it's on a comp program when it comes to that stuff, but just sitting in the pit and hitting the ground would be something hey?

Square One Home Inspection
Square One Home Inspection proudly serves Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Dodge, Marquette, Columbia, Winnebago, and Waushara Counties. Complete home inspections, thermal imaging and Radon testing available.
www.squareonehomeinspection.com
Keywords : Fond du Lac Home Inspection,...

Re: How to add Sample Reports and other documents. 14 years 1 month ago #29297

Pretty sweet, if you ask me.  Trips to the BWCA were always fun because at night you can sit out and count the satellites going overhead.  They're all over the place, and most of the time, we'd have no clue. 

Re: How to add Sample Reports and other documents. 12 years 4 months ago #45315

Dom, I am assuming that the program is supposed to be able to pull from your server where our uploaded reports are?  Or is it supposed to pull from our local HIP client reports?  I select "other", and I get a explorer type drop down with /user files/slideshows and nothing is listed.  If I leave it to "http:", I get an explorer type box showing /users/sample reports but still no files.  Where is this "user files"?  I think that it is on your server?

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.