• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to add Sample Reports and other documents.

Re: How to add Sample Reports and other documents. 16 years 2 weeks ago #720

Ok, I figured as much. If you're not paying attention and click on the other window then the browser will fall behind it. Just make sure to check the bottom of your taskbar.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to add Sample Reports and other documents. 14 years 4 months ago #24640

This is great stuff Dom. I really appreciate the personal attention you give us. Here's my problem;
My sample report consists of A cover picture, The report, and The pictures. I've uploaded them all, but when I "add" one, that's the only one that shows up on the Sample Reports page. Is it possible to get all 3 links on that page?

Topgun Home Inspections
www.topgunhi.com/

Re: How to add Sample Reports and other documents. 14 years 4 months ago #24658

What program are you using that has your report split into 3 parts? I'm assuming that means your pictures are not within the report either itself and are at the end?

You have a few solutions. You can merge them into a single PDF using a pdf merge program (search downloads.com). Or you can repeat the steps in this thread several times and add additional text that you'd be highlighting and setting for each portion.

Dominic Maricic

Re: How to add Sample Reports and other documents. 14 years 4 months ago #24659

Thanks Dom. Merging them into a single PDF worked. But I've really gooned something up. When I'm signed in, Sample Report doesn't show up in the Navigation area. When I'm logged out, it's there, but "Sample Report" is not a link to the report itself.  ???
[ftp=ftp://http://forums.floridasportsman.com/sites/all/modules/smileys/packs/IMOsmiley/bang.gif] forums.floridasportsman.com/sites/all/mo...s/IMOsmiley/bang.gif [/ftp]

Topgun Home Inspections
www.topgunhi.com/
Last Edit: by Tom McInvale.

Re: How to add Sample Reports and other documents. 14 years 4 months ago #24660

Click Content in your admin menu and click the Sample Report page and edit. Make sure the page has published checkedat the very bottom and the people allowed to view the page has none of the boxes checked (which allows all)

Dominic Maricic

Re: How to add Sample Reports and other documents. 14 years 4 months ago #24661

Published is checked. Sample Report still doesn't show if I'm logged in, doesn't work when not.

Topgun Home Inspections
www.topgunhi.com/
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.