• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 11 years 2 days ago #52990

I do not think you can put a block in the footer on that theme. Place it on the sidebar at the bottom.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 11 years 2 days ago #52991

Travis, I am gonna kick your arse!! Just kidding. Some of the links on your home page need to go. The links take the client OFF OF YOUR page, you do not want them to leave your page. Get rid of that inspector referral network; why would you place a link on your site that would allow your potential client to find your competitors?

<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 11 years 2 days ago #52992

I know I know. I meant to take it off tonight. What links take you off my page. I never want that and always change that option when adding links. Which one did I miss? I've seen it on theme 26 before. I think my footer is the problem.

Quality Inspections You Can Trust!
Travis Kepp-owner
(Link Information Below. Please Enter Exactly as Is)
Title: Southern Star Inspections, LLC
Link URL: www.cypresshomeinspection.com/
Body: Cypress Home Inspector performs home inspections in Cypress, Katy, The Woodlands, Magnolia, Tomball,...

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 11 years 2 days ago #52993

I don't think the footer is the problem, I changed my theme to 26 and it didn't work on mine. You can try to put it in the footer through the site info., but I don't think you can copy the source code there. Anyway Dom will know for sure, but I think I am right that there is no footer block. What other site did you see it?

The links open a new page, my mistake, but never ever ever ever send you clients to a page where they can find other inspectors. The NACHI links take them to a site that has your competitors, The inspector referral network does the same. You can keep the image, just remove the links.

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 11 years 1 day ago #53005

Thanks Michael. I agree and will remove the links from those images. I appreciate it.

Quality Inspections You Can Trust!
Travis Kepp-owner
(Link Information Below. Please Enter Exactly as Is)
Title: Southern Star Inspections, LLC
Link URL: www.cypresshomeinspection.com/
Body: Cypress Home Inspector performs home inspections in Cypress, Katy, The Woodlands, Magnolia, Tomball,...
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.