• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 14 years 1 month ago #28642

Thanks Dom and I just checked out google analatyics and had 15 visists. So something is working.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Cyr Home & Commercial Property Inspections
body text: Home and commercial property inspections across Maine, Kennebec county and all of Central Maine.
Keywords: Central Maine Home Inspectors, home inspector, commercial inspections
Meta tags:Serving all of Central Maine and surrounding areas
URL:...

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 14 years 1 month ago #28691

Great!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 13 years 4 months ago #36728

Dom, how do I get my header image back in the block section. I deleted it trying to change the logo.

Thanks

Russell Inspection Services
New Hampshire state license # 57
Level I Thermographer, ITC
Certified Building Science Thermographer, ITC
Certified Building Analyst, BPI
Certified Commercial Inspector, ITA
www.newenglandthermalimaging.com
www.russellinspectionservices.com
www.nhsepticinspection.com ...

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 13 years 4 months ago #36732

If you're just trying to replace the logo, click on Themes->Configure (to the right of your theme) and click Browse next to logo. You can also create a block on that theme and add it to the header region for a lot more control.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 13 years 4 weeks ago #39294

Dom, Am I correct that you can't place the block above the content? I would like to place a block for my live chat on every page, but I want it at the top so they see it first, then my content. Would I have to make a panel?

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 13 years 4 weeks ago #39295

Hi Michael,

It's usually not best to put repetitive items across the top of the content area, as customers would be less likely to actually read the content if they see it's the same at the top of every page. The better place to put the block with the live chat would be at the top of the left or right sidebars. This won't distract from the actual content of each page, but still keep the live chat within the customers view.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.