• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 16 years 2 months ago #368

Hi Dominic:

When I go into Blocks add Block I receive this message.

Patrick

Warning: conf_init(./sites/default/settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dcmeagle/domains/inspectionsoftware.net/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 243

Warning: conf_init(): Failed opening './sites/default/settings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dcmeagle/domains/inspectionsoftware.net/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 243

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dcmeagle/domains/inspectionsoftware.net/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc:243) in /home/dcmeagle/domains/inspectionsoftware.net/public_html/includes/common.inc on line 141

Unsupported database type

The database type is unsupported. Please use either mysql for MySQL 3.x & 4.0.x databases, mysqli for MySQL 4.1.x+ databases, or pgsql for PostgreSQL databases. The database information is in your settings.php file.

For more help, see the Installation and upgrading handbook. If you are unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your hosting provider.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Patrick Wiseman
PJC Home Inspections LLC
Washingtonville, NY 10992 www.wisemanhomeinspections.com
Home Inspections in Monroe, Middletown, Newburgh, Orange, and Ulster Counties, New York

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 16 years 2 months ago #369

I can't seem to replicate this (I have no doubt it's happening for you though). When you get a chance , click on live chat on the website above (pic of woman top right) so I can remote into your computer and see exactly what steps your doing and replicate them.

Thanks.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 16 years 2 months ago #370

Ok, for reference to anyone else having a similar problem. The issue was fixed by clicking Shift-Refresh (f5) in his browser. There was a conflict with something else. You can also delete your temporary internet files to make sure.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 16 years 2 months ago #382

Dom...website was down for a few days..switched to broadband..anyway..I have no blocks...Thanks..Dana

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 16 years 2 months ago #384

Hi Dana. You will be MUCH happier with broadband, no more sitting around and waiting for a page to load :)

I added the blocks menu to your site. Hopefully that's everyone. All new sites have it setup automatically, it was the first couple I setup that didn't have it on.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 16 years 2 weeks ago #725

• Bill Warner
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • There's a fine line between comedy and humor...
  • Thank you received: 1
Ok...

I see the option to make a block viewable on all pages or on individual pages.

What is the trick to applying a block to a single page? (or just 2 or 3 pages)

Or has this option been enabled yet?

Thanks Dominic!

Bill Warner
Dayton Infrared Thermal Inspection
DaytonThermalInspection.com
Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections Serving Dayton, Cincinnati, and Greenville Ohio
For a Link Exchange please This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. your info
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.