• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 14 years 1 month ago #28481

Hi guys, I need some help on how to get all the logos in the left column of my front page instead of at the bottom.
I know I have to use blocks, but not sure how to do it.
The logos were posted as pictures originally, will that still work.
David Macy said the size would be 100x100 and how do I keep them lined up.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Cyr Home & Commercial Property Inspections
body text: Home and commercial property inspections across Maine, Kennebec county and all of Central Maine.
Keywords: Central Maine Home Inspectors, home inspector, commercial inspections
Meta tags:Serving all of Central Maine and surrounding areas
URL:...

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 14 years 1 month ago #28493

Hi Marcel,

There's a written tutorial in this section on how to work with blocks and how to insert images which will help if you print out. Basically you need to go to Blocks and add a block for logo. Add your logo using the insert image button, then click the logo and click the center button so they get centered. Hit enter two or three times then insert the next logo. If you only have the source code for some of the logos you'll need to click SOURCE then paste the code.

It's basically identical to how you did it at the bottom of your home page but you're putting them in a block which you'll then say need to appear in the left side bar.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 14 years 1 month ago #28494

Thanks Dom, I will give it a try. I just get confused with all the blank questions that await something to be printed and don't understand the lingo.  :)

body text: Home and commercial property inspections across Maine, Kennebec county and all of Central Maine.

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 14 years 1 month ago #28498

You can do it :) I already see a few logos on your side bar.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 14 years 1 month ago #28542

Yeah, lucked out.  ;D  I tried it last night and it worked. I will move the rest of them when I get a chance.
They look better there.
:)

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 14 years 1 month ago #28587

Nice job :)

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.