• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 15 years 1 month ago #7838

Make sure you check the box above where you put <front> that says 'only show on the pages below'

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 15 years 1 month ago #7839

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just another goofy lookin guy with no hair!!
  • Thank you received: 0

Make sure you check the box above where you put <front> that says 'only show on the pages below'

I did that. But it will not show up on ANY pages then. ????

Square One Home Inspection
Square One Home Inspection proudly serves Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Dodge, Marquette, Columbia, Winnebago, and Waushara Counties. Complete home inspections, thermal imaging and Radon testing available.
www.squareonehomeinspection.com
Keywords : Fond du Lac Home Inspection,...

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 15 years 1 month ago #7843

You checked to only show it to anonymous users. Since you were logged in you weren't anonymous and couldn't see it! Leave those boxes all unchecked so everyone can see it. That feature is really only used by some of the associations using our system.

I replaced the spaces in your home page url with hyphens and updated the Site Information page to reflect this properly as it wasn't coming up.

I also resized your head as you squished it! :) If you right click on your image and click Image Properties then click the refresh circle it will load the dimensions. Then if you change the width it will change the height to scale automatically.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 15 years 1 month ago #7846

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Dom, I just went ot take a break, and when I came back it was working correctly. I was gonna ask if you did something, and by your reply I see that yo did. Thanks a bunch. I will get figure this stuff out someday and have to buy a nice present!!

My head is always squished!! That's why I have that funny haircut.

Square One Home Inspection proudly serves Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Dodge, Marquette, Columbia, Winnebago, and Waushara Counties. Complete home inspections, thermal imaging and Radon testing available.

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 15 years 1 month ago #7850

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
So how do I put the verify logo in. I can get it in there but can't click through it.

I'm talking about the one in the left side bar on front page.

Nevermind...........got it

Last Edit: by Ian Niquette.

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 15 years 1 month ago #7888

Glad you figured it out ;) Happy to help, and your head looks better not squished!

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.