• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 15 years 2 months ago #5731

Hi  Dom
I was experimenting a little with the blocks and I cant get anything to stick on the right they all end up on the left side bar.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Gerry Pallotta
Alota Home Inspection Services
Greater Toronto Area Home Inspector
Mississauga Home Inspector
Inspecting the following areas
Toronto,Mississauga,Brampton,Oakville,Vaughan,Richmond Hill,Markham and Pickering

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 15 years 2 months ago #5734

A couple of the themes only allow items to be on one side. There's a few reasons for this but one is that we didnt want every one of our sites to look the same with 2 sidebars and an image on top. To prevent problems when switching between themes we actually added regions called left and right to every theme (so the blocks still appear when you change themes) but on your theme they're on the same side.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 15 years 2 months ago #5738

Thanks Dominic.
At least I'll be aware of these types of things now.

Gerry Pallotta
Alota Home Inspection Services
Greater Toronto Area Home Inspector
Mississauga Home Inspector
Inspecting the following areas
Toronto,Mississauga,Brampton,Oakville,Vaughan,Richmond Hill,Markham and Pickering

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 15 years 2 months ago #5937

Thanks for everything dominic your forums really help and thanks for the links areas/
mike

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 15 years 2 months ago #5954

Sure thing :)

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 15 years 1 month ago #7837

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just another goofy lookin guy with no hair!!
  • Thank you received: 0
I am having a problem keeping a block only on the front page of my site. I can get it to stay if I put it on every page. But I only want it on the front page. I typed in  <front> down in the selection box but then it does not show up. What have I done wrong?

Square One Home Inspection
Square One Home Inspection proudly serves Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Dodge, Marquette, Columbia, Winnebago, and Waushara Counties. Complete home inspections, thermal imaging and Radon testing available.
www.squareonehomeinspection.com
Keywords : Fond du Lac Home Inspection,...
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.