• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 15 years 11 months ago #870

Thanks Dominic, Looks great
Gerald Wilcox
House Check Home Inspections
www.homeinspectorinnorthdakota.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 15 years 11 months ago #971

Hi Dominic,
  While changing some info on my home page, I have inadvertently moved a margin and it throws the balance of the site off could you tell me how to fix?
Thanks in advance,
Gerald Wilcox

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 15 years 11 months ago #972

Hi Gerald,

Im away from the computer for a few hours (can you believe it?!) at my grandmothers birthday. Im just on my phone right now. Ill check it when I get home in a few hours.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 15 years 11 months ago #974

Found a computer. Fixed. You had too much extra space added to the top left block.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 15 years 11 months ago #975

Dominic you are too cool! Thanks for the great customer service!
Sincerely,
Gerald Wilcox

PS Thanks for changing the font color on my edit pages to contrast with the white background. That helped alot.

Last Edit: by Gerald Wilcox.

Re: Working with Blocks: Adding content to the header and other locations 15 years 11 months ago #976

No problem. If you or anyone else notices things like fonts colors on Admin pages that don't look right, let me know. I've been working on 25 themes and I'm sure I missed some things here and there to make things more appealing. I saw the color issue with theme 10 a few days ago when working on another site and fixed it.

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.