• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trouble with adding SOP page

Trouble with adding SOP page 11 years 10 months ago #48952

Dom, I checked and I did not see the word "select" on the SOP. I copied it to a document file from IN site, then went to it and copied and pasted it to the body of my page. As soon as I click "save", it just goes to "page not found". On a different subject, when I add a blog or a page, my auto alias doesn't work. I always get warning "Path already in use", though I haven't selected a path. Any suggestions about that issue? ???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Always tell the truth, do what you promise, and do it righter than right..always
Title: Inspection Connection
URL: www.charleston-home-inspector.com
Body: Performing Home Inspections in all of WV: Charleston, Huntington, Teays, Hurricane, and surrounding areas
Keywords: Charleston Home Inspector, St...

Re: Trouble with adding SOP page 11 years 10 months ago #48964

Could it be that the content of the SOP is too large to put in the body with copy/paste? It's on a Word Document, which I tried to insert as a picture, which was unsuccessful. Maybe I should choose "source" or another way to get the SOP in the body? I tried adding a page as a test, and I am able to add a page, (which I just edit and delete). just not copy and paste that SOP for some reason. And like I mentioned before, something's up with the auto alias. I always get "Path already in use", and I have to add my URL. ???

Always tell the truth, do what you promise, and do it righter than right..always
Body: Performing Home Inspections in all of WV: Charleston, Huntington, Teays, Hurricane, and surrounding areas

Re: Trouble with adding SOP page 11 years 10 months ago #48977

Ahh you need to click on Paste as Text so it'll strip all the formatting from word.

If you don't select an Alias the site will make one up for you. If your subjects are similar it might make one that already exists. Just set it manually.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Trouble with adding SOP page 11 years 10 months ago #48981

I thought for sure that would be the problem. I selected copy as plain text-same results. I selected copy from word-same results. Page not found. Now I'm really curious to find out what the heck it is I'm doing wrong!  ???

Re: Trouble with adding SOP page 11 years 10 months ago #49068

Glad you got it all working Mike. It was definitely the server security.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.