• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Tutorial Formats

Re: New Tutorial Formats 12 years 2 months ago #46027

For the first few weeks the animated tutorials are great but after you have the basics I like to be able to open up a direct step by step guide and print this so I can have it in my hand while I am trying to do some of the more challenging things.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Site URL: www.portsaintluciehomeinspectors.com

Body:?  Home Inspections in Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Port Saint Lucie, Stewart and surrounding area.

Title: Inspection Services of the Treasure Coast

Meta Description: Home Inspections in Vero Beach,Fort Pierce,Port Saint Lucie,Stuart

Meta...

Re: New Tutorial Formats 12 years 2 months ago #46191

I would agree with Gary, I would like the printed version so that I could reference it while installing it.

Thaks for all of your help,

Dave

Site:www.hearthandhomesinspections.com
Title: Hearth and Homes Inspection
URL Path: www.euclid-home-inspector.html
www.lakecountyohiohomeinspectors.html www.hearthandhomesinspections.com
www.euclid-home-inspector.html
Body: Performing quality home inspections in Euclid,...

Re: New Tutorial Formats 12 years 2 months ago #46197

I think that you can produce a lot more tutorials with written text or the PDF style (when visual is necessary).

I have not done much work with my websites for quite a while and I started working on some upgrades the other day and I forgot how to do things that I did a couple years ago. I keep a folder of "procedures" when I remember to make them.

I think that once we have our feet wet, it's just a matter of sequential instructions to accomplish our goals.

When it comes to "designing" and you have many options of how to do something, the flash tutorials are great for showing examples of what you can do. But if you're just trying to insert a process like adding a slideshow to your website, sequential instructions are adequate.

Home Inspector
HVAC Systems Design
ITC Level III Thermography - Building Science Thermographer
Thermal Imaging
Serving Clarksville - Nashville TN and the Mid TN area
www.MidTnInspections.com
www.ThermalImagingScan.com
To link to my pages:
www.midtninspections.com/link-submission

Re: New Tutorial Formats 12 years 2 months ago #46226

Thanks for the input guys. We're going to be working on some more tutorials and your feedback definitely helps!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: New Tutorial Formats 12 years 2 months ago #46239

Dom wrote: Thanks for the input guys. We're going to be working on some more tutorials and your feedback definitely helps!

Good... because let's face it... you keep adding features so fast, some of them are over my head, are into areas I've only scratched, and/or just have no friggin clue! So, thank you for that! ;)

Jeffrey R. Jonas
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

FB: www.facebook.com/MN.Home.Inspector

www.JRJConsultants.net
www.OwatonnaHomeInspector.com
www.MinnesotaCommercialBuildingInspections.com

URL: www.owatonnahomeinspector.com
Title: Critical Eye Property Inspections
Description: Providing...

Re: New Tutorial Formats 12 years 2 months ago #46251

LOL. Well if there's anything in particular you'd like a tutorial on post it here so we can talk stock of what new tutorials are needed for.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.