• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to allow clients to chat with you through your website.

Re: How to allow clients to chat with you through your website. 13 years 5 months ago #36563

Get Agile Messenger. It can handle Google Talk and all other messengers.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to allow clients to chat with you through your website. 13 years 1 month ago #39276

I loaded the Plugoo last night. I noticed that it runs an advertisment before it loads, which I do not like. Also, I noticed that after awhile it says that I am away, but I am still logged into my Google chat, I can't figure out why it says that other than I am not active on the Gmail page, but working on another page.

Is Meebo better? Is there 2 types of Meebo, a bar and a chat box? AIM has a chat box we can load to a block on our site? What happened to Mark Deacon, his site does not come up?

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...
Last Edit: by Michael Merino.

Re: How to allow clients to chat with you through your website. 13 years 1 month ago #39287

There's many programs you can use. Find one you like and connects to the chat program you use, and get it up!

Dominic Maricic

Re: How to allow clients to chat with you through your website. 13 years 1 month ago #39292

There's many programs you can use. Find one you like and connects to the chat program you use, and get it up!

What about the chat you use on this site? would that work on my site? I like that all you do is click it and the box appears.

<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679

Re: How to allow clients to chat with you through your website. 13 years 1 month ago #39293

I decided I would make a page for my chat. I have a live chat button that you can click and go to the page. I set up the link and it goes to the page, but I would like to set it to a pop up window, so they can chat with me but still browse my site, but it won't pop up it just goes to the page. I do not know why it won't work.

If I do get it to work, will pop up window be an issue? I know there are pop up blockers out there, will it keep this from working? Am I better off just letting it open a new window or just go to the page?

I really like the Meebo Me, it doesn't show an advertisement, and if you download and install the notifier you will get a pop up when you have a message, which means you can work on your site or browse and not miss a message. The notifier can also be used to log in to Meebo without having to go to the Meebo site.

Last Edit: by Michael Merino.

Re: How to allow clients to chat with you through your website. 13 years 1 month ago #39303

Open in a new page should be fine. Just make sure to select the new page tag when creating the link.

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.