• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Add A Slideshow

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 8 months ago #18239

Yeah it is good with this theme, But anyway of making it work in the other themes? Or is this solely a browser issue? I know you said theme 8 and 2 looked good in IE8.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 8 months ago #18284

They did. I'll have to play around with the themes in IE7 to see why you'd have a problem. It could be a name conflict with one of the css variables. I had fixed all those in the paste but since I uploaded the latest themes there were a few problems as I updated an older version rather than the latest.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 7 months ago #21091

Ok I am sure i have missed it. I want a slideshow in right sidebar. Maybe i should just retry tomorrow. I know all the info is here.

TOP NOTCH HOME INSPECTION llc
www.Omaha-homeinspection.com
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 7 months ago #21110

Your slideshow will be in Blocks, just choose right sidebar. You'll want to resize those images in advance and make them pretty small so that it doesn't throw things out of alignment for you.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 1 week ago #30650

Hey Dominic, I went to slide.com and got the slideshow up pretty easy, just can't seem to get it centered.

Want to thank you and Ian for the much needed advice, site looks much better now...not perfect...but what is

Thank You 

Title: Armacost Home Inspections url:www.armacosthomeinspections.com  Body: conroe Home Inspector also serving Houston, Spring, The Woodlands. 936-333-8870 Keywords: home, inspector,conroe,the woodlands,spring,houston,magnolia. Meta Desc:Providing quality,thorough home inspections in conroe...

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 1 week ago #30656

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just another goofy lookin guy with no hair!!
  • Thank you received: 0
Robert, I like the changes you have made. Lookin good.

Square One Home Inspection
Square One Home Inspection proudly serves Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Dodge, Marquette, Columbia, Winnebago, and Waushara Counties. Complete home inspections, thermal imaging and Radon testing available.
www.squareonehomeinspection.com
Keywords : Fond du Lac Home Inspection,...
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.