• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Add A Slideshow

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 15 years 8 months ago #2059

Oh my! You have a 46.9 meg IMAGE? What camera could you possibly have used to make that? That would take about 3-4 hours to download on dial up. You need to reduce the file size of your images in a program such a photoscape or InfranView!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 15 years 8 months ago #2063

Thats the size of all the pics in the file not just one, Do I have to add each photo one by one?

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 15 years 8 months ago #2072

Yes, you have to upload them all to the folder one by one. The total size allowed for a folder is 1000 megs so you're fine with just 49 :D

Dominic Maricic

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 15 years 4 months ago #4077

Is there a way to add a slideshow that was constructed with IrfanView? It creates an .exe file and only the image formats will upload to the slideshow currently. The only reason I ask is because with IrfanView, you can set the speed of the slideshow and have other controls. I don't know if this is possible or not.
Thanks,
Brad

Title: Benchmark Home Inspections and Thermal Evaluations
URL: www.sanantoniohomeinspector.biz
Body: As an Infrared Certified Inspector, I am in an elite group of Texas Professional Real Estate Inspectors who are embracing the latest, most advanced technology available.
Page Title: We...

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 15 years 4 months ago #4078

No, an exe file can only be run directly on a computer, not on a website.

You can create more advanced slideshows which might have more adjustments on www.slide.com like Brian Doles has done here www.homeinspectoratlanta.com/Atlanta-Home-Inspection-Slideshows

Dominic Maricic

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 15 years 2 weeks ago #9511

I have the slideshow populated with pictures and configured in the blocks section to be on photo gallery page only. I tried to view it and it shows up in the right sidebar position, the header gets overlayed by the text and the left sidebar gets tiny. This happens wether I set it to the left & right sidebar or content. I will leave it as is if you want to look.

Ralph M Smith, CMI
Serving the Central NY area including the greater Syracuse area, Utica, Rome, Camden, Oneida, Hamilton and more.
Home Inspection, Thermal Imaging, Radon, Water tests and more.
"Your Home is Our Business"
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.