• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Add A Slideshow

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 15 years 1 month ago #9613

Ok, must be a conflict in variables in the theme itself, I added it to my to-do list to check out (might not be until this weekend)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 15 years 1 month ago #9641

Thanks Dominic. You think it is the theme? I did switch themes after I had published the front page but had not done any of these pics yet. I think. Maybe I had them uploaded but not in the slidshow yet.

Ralph M Smith, CMI
Serving the Central NY area including the greater Syracuse area, Utica, Rome, Camden, Oneida, Hamilton and more.
Home Inspection, Thermal Imaging, Radon, Water tests and more.
"Your Home is Our Business"

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 15 years 1 month ago #9679

Try switching to another theme and see if it loads properly. I've never seen anyone having a problem, but I haven't seen a slideshow in that theme so that's probably it.

Dominic Maricic

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 15 years 2 weeks ago #10622

So there is no way to upload a pre-made slide show. I received a wonderful slide show I would like to put up.

Gerry Pallotta
Alota Home Inspection Services
Greater Toronto Area Home Inspector
Mississauga Home Inspector
Inspecting the following areas
Toronto,Mississauga,Brampton,Oakville,Vaughan,Richmond Hill,Markham and Pickering

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 15 years 2 weeks ago #10646

Received in what format, a power point slide? Not through our system, you have to do one image at a time. You could try slide.com.

Dominic Maricic

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 11 months ago #12671

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just another goofy lookin guy with no hair!!
  • Thank you received: 0
Dom, is there any way that I can not have the file name show up on this slideshow when viewing it on my site? I usually name my files by client, but don't want my clients' name all over the internet because of me. Or do I have to just change the name, because I can't hide it? I took the slideshow down for now, but I like how it looked, I just want to hide the name in the corener. Know what I mean?

Square One Home Inspection
Square One Home Inspection proudly serves Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Dodge, Marquette, Columbia, Winnebago, and Waushara Counties. Complete home inspections, thermal imaging and Radon testing available.
www.squareonehomeinspection.com
Keywords : Fond du Lac Home Inspection,...
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.