• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Add A Slideshow

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 2 weeks ago #30657

Thanks Ian, still working on the header's images but can wait for now, busy adding links

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Title: Armacost Home Inspections url:www.armacosthomeinspections.com  Body: conroe Home Inspector also serving Houston, Spring, The Woodlands. 936-333-8870 Keywords: home, inspector,conroe,the woodlands,spring,houston,magnolia. Meta Desc:Providing quality,thorough home inspections in conroe...

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 1 week ago #30690

Click on the Source button and add <center> in the front of the code and </center> at the end.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 1 week ago #30708

Thanks Dominic, I have changed some codes for images but didn't think about it for the slide.

Title: Armacost Home Inspections url:www.armacosthomeinspections.com  Body: conroe Home Inspector also serving Houston, Spring, The Woodlands. 936-333-8870 Keywords: home, inspector,conroe,the woodlands,spring,houston,magnolia. Meta Desc:Providing quality,thorough home inspections in conroe...

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 13 years 7 months ago #35186

Is it possible to have my slideshow appear at the top of my content above the text one my HOME page?

STREAMLINE KIDS
"Their Future Starts Here"

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 13 years 7 months ago #35201

Only if the theme has a block above the content block (only a few do). Otherwise you can make a slideshow on slide.com and then insert that anywhere you want.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 13 years 7 months ago #35206

I can't figure out how to load it in to the content on my homepage.

STREAMLINE KIDS
"Their Future Starts Here"
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.