• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Upgrading older templates

Upgrading older templates 13 years 5 months ago #36328

So while building my new site i discovered that the templates have some now features, and a few new pages (like the one for signing your agreement).

Is there a way to include these into my pre-existing sites, or am I just out of luck?  ???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Knoxville TN Home Inspector
Fogarty Home Inspection Services
Professional mold and radon testing of east Tn
Professional home and commercial inspections of Knoxville
www.homeinspectorknoxville.com
Title: Home Inspector Knoxville
Meta Keywords- Knoxville home inspection, Oak Ridge TN home inspector,...

Re: Upgrading older templates 13 years 5 months ago #36340

There's a lot of new features in HIP Sites 2.0. Most of them are items we've been adding in using existing features over time or are just much easier ways of doing existing things (like dragging blocks & menus rather than worrying about number rankings). For example the Online Agreement form is just a webform with all the fields already setup for you. You can create a new webform on your old site to match and you'll be set to go. Just open up the current one in edit mode so you can copy the same options and use it as a guide.

We're looking at ways to upgrade the old sites (once we finish tweaking the new, there's a few items that need fixing). It's not an easy upgrade and will involve moving data to a new server so it's something we'll probably do for $50 for those who wish it. Most people aren't going to bother since they're set with what they have.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.