• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Social Media

Social Media 14 years 1 month ago #28774

How do I add Twitter, Facebook, Linktin, etc. etc.  I would like to add them to the left block (including icon logos).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Social Media 14 years 1 month ago #28775

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just another goofy lookin guy with no hair!!
  • Thank you received: 0
You want to add them to your navigation menu, or just a clickable logo of some type that will serve as the ink. If you want the logo type, just make a block for each logo, and make the image a hyperlink. Set the block to appear in the left side bar, and  you're done.

Square One Home Inspection
Square One Home Inspection proudly serves Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Dodge, Marquette, Columbia, Winnebago, and Waushara Counties. Complete home inspections, thermal imaging and Radon testing available.
www.squareonehomeinspection.com
Keywords : Fond du Lac Home Inspection,...

Re: Social Media 14 years 1 month ago #28777

I want the image logo of Facebook (for example).  where do I copy it and how do I get the link and how do I include it on my block

Re: Social Media 14 years 1 month ago #28784

There's a link on your facebook page to your account. You'll want to copy the source code they give you, and click SOURCE in the block to paste the code into. Ian's suggestion of just saving their image and uploading it and linking it will work as well

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Social Media 14 years 1 month ago #28788

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just another goofy lookin guy with no hair!!
  • Thank you received: 0

I want the image logo of Facebook (for example).  where do I copy it and how do I get the link and how do I include it on my block

Sorry Greg, my bad. I thought you had that stuff already and didn't know how to add it to your site.

There's a link on your facebook page to your account. You'll want to copy the source code they give you, and click SOURCE in the block to paste the code into. Ian's suggestion of just saving their image and uploading it and linking it will work as well

But this would probably be easier than my idea. Good luck.

Square One Home Inspection
Square One Home Inspection proudly serves Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Dodge, Marquette, Columbia, Winnebago, and Waushara Counties. Complete home inspections, thermal imaging and Radon testing available.
www.squareonehomeinspection.com
Keywords : Fond du Lac Home Inspection,...

Re: Social Media 14 years 1 month ago #28836

I really appreciate everybody's help!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.