• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Add Links to the Directory and Create New Link Categories

Re: How to Add Links to the Directory and Create New Link Categories 15 years 1 month ago #9354

If I keep going with all these questions and issues, I am going to be the top poster by the end of next week.  :o ;D LOL!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: How to Add Links to the Directory and Create New Link Categories 15 years 1 month ago #9356

I have the states listed now on my site. Do I need to manually transfer all the inspectors links to each respective state??

Click on Content and filter links. Then click edit next to each link and select the state.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add Links to the Directory and Create New Link Categories 15 years 1 month ago #9357

If I keep going with all these questions and issues, I am going to be the top poster by the end of next week.  :o ;D LOL!!!

So that's your plan. Try to get out of the newbie ranking as fast as you can :)

You deleted Associations, you can add it back just like the other categories. Try adding the State again. Click Link Categories, type in California, click the parent as Home Inspectors type and you're set.

Dominic Maricic

Re: How to Add Links to the Directory and Create New Link Categories 15 years 1 month ago #9358

If you can believe it. I actually figured it out and are done and it really didn't take that long at all to do.

Brian O'Keefe
O'Keefes Home Inspections LLC
www.okeefeshomeinspection.com
Serving Grafton, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha, Milwaukee, West Bend and surrounding areas

Re: How to Add Links to the Directory and Create New Link Categories 15 years 1 month ago #9360

If you can believe it. I actually figured it out and are done and it really didn't take that long at all to do.

I looked at your links and I like that. I want mine like his. Why does this board kick me off when I have "forever" selected at login?

Dominic, I Click Link Categories, then Add Term? type in the state, then pick home inspector website?

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...
Last Edit: by Michael Merino.

Re: How to Add Links to the Directory and Create New Link Categories 15 years 1 month ago #9362

Mike, you got it exactly.

You must have a program blocking your cookies from saving otherwise you'll stay logged in.

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.