• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to create your own forms

Re: How to create your own forms 14 years 1 month ago #29574

Doug:

Once I explain to an agent or homeowner that it easier to go to the website and schedule, review and sign the contract they readily accept the concept. It is so much easier than sending faxes and trying to get the details right over the phone. Give it a try.

John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

John M. Hetz
IN Home Inspection, Inc.
www.inhomeinspections.com
Certified Professional Home Inspections, Radon Testing, Wood Destroying Insect Inspections and Water Quality Sampling and Analysis for Plymouth, South Bend, Mishawaka, Rochester, Logansport, Culver and Goshen, Indiana  and all of...

Re: How to create your own forms 14 years 1 month ago #29637

• Louie Flores
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Inspect- it like it's yours...
  • Thank you received: 0
I can't get mine to work right.. :(

Re: How to create your own forms 14 years 1 month ago #29638

Louie:

I don't know if I can help you or not, what is not working? You need to have Dominic install the captcha feature. Maybe he can advise you on what is not configured correctly.

John

John M. Hetz
IN Home Inspection, Inc.
www.inhomeinspections.com
Certified Professional Home Inspections, Radon Testing, Wood Destroying Insect Inspections and Water Quality Sampling and Analysis for Plymouth, South Bend, Mishawaka, Rochester, Logansport, Culver and Goshen, Indiana  and all of...

Re: How to create your own forms 14 years 1 month ago #29639

• Louie Flores
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Inspect- it like it's yours...
John, Dom has installed the captcha. When I test it out it sends one e mail with name date inspection price and thats it.
www.southwesthomeinspect.com/+Inspection...+-Authorization.html

Re: How to create your own forms 14 years 1 month ago #29643

John, Dom has installed the captcha. When I test it out it sends one e mail with name date inspection price and thats it.
www.southwesthomeinspect.com/+Inspection...+-Authorization.html

Louis the link you have is a dead link. I sent a test through and I did not get an email. You need to set it to email the client so they get a copy of the contract.

Also, I think there is a setting that you have to choose to email the content of the contract with the part of the forms you created. Make sure you check the box under 'conditional email recipients' and your email is in the 'webform mail settings'. Those are both in the configuration side of the form.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: How to create your own forms 12 years 11 months ago #40744

• James Levy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • NJ#24GI00101400, FL # HI7765
I think I remembered a link to a tutorial of sorts on how to make an authorization form. Does anyone know where that is?

www.homespectllc.com
Homespect LLC
Home and commercial Inspections in Medford, Mount Laurel, Cherry Hill, Voorhees, Marlton NJ, and the surrounding areas.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.