• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to create your own forms

Re: How to create your own forms 14 years 1 month ago #28138

Dominic:

I took a look at Mike's work, that works and it looks good. Since this post I have finished a Client Satisfaction Survey and have figured out the basics for how to make the Agreement. I did not have success with the captcha feature on the Survey. I will give that a shot today, may need help. Thanks to you and Mike.

John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

John M. Hetz
IN Home Inspection, Inc.
www.inhomeinspections.com
Certified Professional Home Inspections, Radon Testing, Wood Destroying Insect Inspections and Water Quality Sampling and Analysis for Plymouth, South Bend, Mishawaka, Rochester, Logansport, Culver and Goshen, Indiana  and all of...

Re: How to create your own forms 14 years 1 month ago #28161

Hey John,

I actually need to add the CAPTCHA for you at this time. Just give me an exact link to the form and I'll take care of it for you.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to create your own forms 14 years 1 month ago #28170

John M. Hetz
IN Home Inspection, Inc.
www.inhomeinspections.com
Certified Professional Home Inspections, Radon Testing, Wood Destroying Insect Inspections and Water Quality Sampling and Analysis for Plymouth, South Bend, Mishawaka, Rochester, Logansport, Culver and Goshen, Indiana  and all of...

Re: How to create your own forms 14 years 1 month ago #28181

Make sure that the agreement is set up to send an email copy to both you and the client. It should include all the elements of the agreement.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: How to create your own forms 14 years 1 month ago #28186

Hi John,

Uncheck 'Multiple' under each of your selects and that way people can only choose Yes or No, not both.

CAPTCHA added!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to create your own forms 14 years 2 weeks ago #29572

this has beenvery helpful to read through.  I like the idea of including the contract on the website.  are you finding people using it?

Goal Line Inspections
fielding your inspection needs
www.goallineinspections.com
Serving: Portland, Gresham, Beaverton and the greater Portland metro area
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.