• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to create your own forms

Re: How to create your own forms 14 years 5 months ago #23340

The ISP has a record, but you'd need a court order to get the information from them. You'd have the same issue with any electronic form though. Electronic signatures are legal. You're collecting their name and signature. Who else would be filling this out for them? I'd also email them a thank you or something so you have even more verification you could use later as proof.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to create your own forms 14 years 4 months ago #24716

Knoxville TN Home Inspector
Fogarty Home Inspection Services
Professional mold and radon testing of east Tn
Professional home and commercial inspections of Knoxville
www.homeinspectorknoxville.com
Title: Home Inspector Knoxville
Meta Keywords- Knoxville home inspection, Oak Ridge TN home inspector,...

Re: How to create your own forms 14 years 4 months ago #24717

Looks great Sean!

Dominic Maricic

Re: How to create your own forms 14 years 2 months ago #27923

Dominic:

In looking at your post re: creating forms I was thinking I could use this to set up a Wood Destroying Pest Inspection Client Agreement similar to the NACHI Client Agreement. I would have to set up an electronic signature box and I am not sure this would work. Is this possible?

John M. Hetz
IN Home Inspection, Inc.
www.inhomeinspections.com
Certified Professional Home Inspections, Radon Testing, Wood Destroying Insect Inspections and Water Quality Sampling and Analysis for Plymouth, South Bend, Mishawaka, Rochester, Logansport, Culver and Goshen, Indiana  and all of...

Re: How to create your own forms 14 years 2 months ago #28124

Dominic:

In looking at your post re: creating forms I was thinking I could use this to set up a Wood Destroying Pest Inspection Client Agreement similar to the NACHI Client Agreement. I would have to set up an electronic signature box and I am not sure this would work. Is this possible?

It is possible, all they have to do is type their name. It also depends on your idea of what an electronic signature is. Do you mean an actual signature like you do with a pen and paper?

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...
Last Edit: by Michael Merino.

Re: How to create your own forms 14 years 2 months ago #28134

John,

You definitely can. Check out www.idahohomeinspectors.biz/Home-inspection-agreement.html which Mike created. If you have troubles creating it on your own, he's your man to help you out. Legally for an electronic signature, all you need is them to type their name.

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.