• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Template and Editing Existing - Have Questions

New Template and Editing Existing - Have Questions 6 years 10 months ago #63622

Sorry if this has been covered - I did not see the info I need in the tutorials.

I am trying to create a new template and don't see a button to start fresh. Do I have to pick an existing template and modify it?

I also have a template that I use frequently but the included documents don't always apply. I see where I can remove them, but when I do it appears they are permanently deleted instead of just removed from that individual report. When I select the "don't include" option they are still included if they were ever added. Is there an easy way to remove?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New Template and Editing Existing - Have Questions 6 years 10 months ago #63624

Hrm...I've messed with templates a lot and I guess I never noticed that there wasn't a "Create New" or something for templates. LOL... but I don't see one either Brian.

I'm not sure that I understand your second question, but if you have the frequently used template open and go to EDIT DOCUMENTS, you should be able to select "Do Not Include", but to remember that you'll need to save your template again. If you click "Removed Document" it is deleted...gone, bye bye.

New Template and Editing Existing - Have Questions 6 years 10 months ago #63625

Thanks - I think my problem was that I didn't save between selecting "do not include" and generate report. All other changes seem to take effect immediately so I didn't think to save.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.