• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Updating my template

Updating my template 6 years 11 months ago #63596

I want to update my template that I use in my laptop for my inspections. I want to work on the template in my desktop. (Easier to see!) I loaded my template from my laptop into HIP (Same version - 4.9) on my desktop but it is not the same - the documents did not carry over from the laptop template. Is there an easy way to copy my laptop template into my desktop so they are the same? (With all the same documents already included) And when I make the changes on the desktop move it back to the laptop so it is the same? Hopefully this will make sense?

thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Toby Karlquist
The Inspector Home Inspections
Mesa, Arizona

Updating my template 6 years 11 months ago #63597

Copy the entire HP folder over to your laptop.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Updating my template 6 years 11 months ago #63598

Well, duh! I was trying to make this far more complicated than it is.

Thanks Roy!

Toby Karlquist
The Inspector Home Inspections
Mesa, Arizona

Updating my template 6 years 11 months ago #63599

I'm glad I could help.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Updating my template 6 years 7 months ago #63776

I'm trying to change my template. click on edit template put in the new text save template. the text i type in is missing. if i click on it it comes back

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.