• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: template

template 7 years 1 week ago #63586

Can I create my own template completely or do I have to use one of the sample templates?
Thanks
Thad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

template 7 years 1 week ago #63587

You can make your own, but it is easier if you take an existing template and edit it to suit you.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

template 6 years 2 months ago #64188

Is there a video on making my own? Or some instructions? I did take the class, and it has helped, but now I really want to make this my own, and would like to attempt to make my own template (yeah, I am the kind of guy that will buy all of the tools, go to school and such, just to do it myself)

Thanks,

Rick Pugh

template 6 years 2 months ago #64190

Richard,
I haven't seen any videos on making your own, but its fairly easy once you do one or two sections. But I agree with Roy, take an existing one and edit as you like, you can even start with the Blank Template that comes with the software.

template 6 years 2 months ago #64194

yeah, I found the place to do it. I really was looking for a video before I did anything, but as far as I can tell there is not one. You guys are right, I am just messing with one of the premade ones.

Thanks,
Rick

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.