• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Introduction Letter In The Report

Introduction Letter In The Report 7 years 16 hours ago #63566

OK, I know how to find the Introduction Letter in Edit Documents and I edited it, indicated where I would like to see it in the report (right before Inspection Details), and I checked that little old box to make sure it will appear where I want it to. Now, is there a way to see if it will be there when I do the next report? Instead of finding out when I start the next report that it is not there? I even created a "blank" report or one that has not been assigned to any client just to see if it was installed in that "blank" version and guess what? I did not see it there. I may have even done the wrong thing in doing that but I was just following one iof the support team's directions and it did not seem to insert it there. Why are there no tutorials on how to do this. At least I have not come across any. I just do not enjoy asking support for such predicaments, they have much more important matters to deal with.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Introduction Letter In The Report 6 years 11 months ago #63574

Replying to myself: I found the Introduction Letter. It is not called that in the report. It is on the Inspection Details page and is and always has been in that spot. It is just that while discussing the subject during one of Wayne Hoyts screen sharing discussions, I misunderstood the differences between the two; I did not think I had one, but I did all along. New to this and learning through my mistakes. Was used to power tools and not computers. Still have all my fingers (knock on wood) and I suppose all one can lose from technology is one's mind or wits or whatever. Brings out the Sam Jackson in me at times.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.