• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Louisiana Style Template

Louisiana Style Template 7 years 2 months ago #63368

Any inspectors from Louisiana willing to share?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Louisiana Style Template 7 years 2 months ago #63370

Cary Morrell wrote: Any inspectors from Louisiana willing to share?

Why would it be any different than any other state?

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Louisiana Style Template 7 years 2 months ago #63372

I'm switching from another software and was looking for a leg up in the transition.

Louisiana Style Template 7 years 2 months ago #63432

Hi Cary,

A template in Louisiana would be no different than a template in other states like our default template. You may find another template you really like that someone has shared from a different state as it's more about style than location. Take a look at the ones we include and the dozens shared here to see which you like the most!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Louisiana Style Template 7 years 1 month ago #63471

Please take a look at my template, Almost(lol)Former Homeguage user and I would appreciate some feedback to get the best HIP experience. Thank you!
Attachments:

Last Edit: by Cary Morrell.

Louisiana Style Template 7 years 1 month ago #63472

Looking great Cary!

We see more and more inspectors moving away from Ratings. I suggest turning them off via Report Settings->Ratings and showing them to a few people to see if people like your report better with, or without them.

Very good use of the Notes feature. On mobile make sure to turn on Note coloring under the Settings tab.

Personally I like seeing titles spelled as : Skylights, instead of Skylight(s). I went over this with some English teachers recently as a franchise had the same setup and I was told the former method is actually preferred and more proper.

I really suggest Bullet + New Line for your Damage Panel comments as your Item Separator. You can reset the entire template under Report Settings->Options->Item Options and you'll see the difference.

Keep up the good work and let us know if you have any quesitons!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.