• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pest and dry rot template

Pest and dry rot template 7 years 9 months ago #63072

I'm hoping someone has developed a pest and dry rot template that they could share.  I was hoping to locate a written form that I could scan in.  I only need one about 1 out of 50 inspections and have been writing it up on graph paper and letterhead to this point which is a bit unprofessional and takes a ton of time...  Thank you in advance for any help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Pest and dry rot template 7 years 9 months ago #63076

Have you checked out the sketch feature in HIP?

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Pest and dry rot template 7 years 9 months ago #63077

I have checked out the sketch feature.  I've used it several times.  The problem is that about 1 out of 50 inspections I run into a lender that requires a specific pest and rot inspection.  If it was integrated into a section that would probably work.  I've considered building my own template but for the sake of time posted on the message board to ask if anyone has beat me to it.

Re: Pest and dry rot template 7 years 9 months ago #63078

Attached is a pest and dry rot that was done on my home to obtain a VA loan.  Had to have it.  It isn't very often the lender calls for a specific report, but when they do I have to be able to produce something.  If it was part of my normal reporting, even better...  I may just have to break down and build my own. 
Attachments:

Re: Pest and dry rot template 6 years 7 months ago #63859

Where is this sketch feature, I can't find it.

Re: Pest and dry rot template 6 years 7 months ago #63860

Dominic, where is this sketch feature? I can't find it.

Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.