• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rough Draft of my new template

Rough Draft of my new template 8 years 1 month ago #62557

Been working a new template and here is my first draft report. I am still missing a clients page and summary but will get to it in time. Tell me what you think.

Jeff
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Jeff Kloetstra
Ontario Real Estate Inspections
Servicing the London Ontario Region
www.orei.ca

Re: Rough Draft of my new template 8 years 1 month ago #62558

The  Educating your Home Decision around the margins is very distracting.  Don't care for it at all.

Not a fan of the "Time Frame" for your issues.  It is causing a little red light to go off in my head.  I am more of the, If it's broke, recommend it be fixed. Period.  What happens if someone is injured after 6 months when you stated "Less than 1 year".  When you state, fix it, and they don't, the onus is on them.  When you give them time, you could potentially be accepting some responsibility. 

JMHO

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.

Re: Rough Draft of my new template 8 years 1 month ago #62562

Stephen, thanks for the feedback. I understand that if it's broke it should be fixed. But trying to help the buyer figure out there budget based on a repair schedule.

Beside the JMHO stuff, how do you find the layout?

Jeff Kloetstra
www.orei.ca

Re: Rough Draft of my new template 8 years 1 month ago #62570

Jeff: I like the layout very clean and easy to read but I've never seen this type of layout used in HIP before.  How did you do that?

Re: Rough Draft of my new template 8 years 1 month ago #62571

A lot of trial and error. Which part did you like? The section headers or the defect layouts. I would still like the 16:9 photos fit better.

Jeff Kloetstra
www.orei.ca

Re: Rough Draft of my new template 8 years 1 month ago #62575

• bubba 52x
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I like the defect layout.  Section headers with the pics, in my  view, are a bit of over kill and not needed.  Also the different colours for each section are not needed.  You want clients to focus on the content of the report not all the graphics. As far as the pics go I have no problem with them. I basically use pics just so clients can see what I'm describing or where the problem is.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.