• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Default statement on template

Default statement on template 16 years 1 month ago #285

I would like to add a default statement to the top of each page in my template.(about 12 pages or sections)

I add a new doc, then type the statement,then select add to top of page, then hit save template, I do this 12 times to the top of each section, but when I close the program and reopen it there are not 12 pages so I take it that I am not doing it correct.

Has anyone done this that could share the steps on how to do it and then how do I check to see if it will be on my next report?  Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Default statement on template 16 years 1 month ago #286

Mark,

I'll definitely look at adding something that automatically appears at the top of each section.

For now though, are you creating 12 SEPARATE documents? You need a document for each section you text to appear at the top of it of. So you should be clicking Add Documents 12 documents creating a Bathroom Intro, Bedroom Intro, Kitchen Intro, etc.. Each one of those sections should be in the listed.

If you look at Russ's example, he basically has an intro at the top of each documents. Or look at the Texas Template, it does this as well.

Does that make sense?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.