• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports

List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 6 years 6 months ago #63938

George, well done! Very professional. The layout is quite user friendly.
Thank you for sharing.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 6 years 6 months ago #63944

Hi george can you upload a sample PDF of the report?

List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 6 years 5 months ago #63991

Can anyone give this template a look over and offer suggestions as to possible ways to streamline or otherwise improve it? I am always looking for ways to shave some time off of the overall time to inspect and complete the whole process. I'm in Alberta, Canada, and use HIP5 and HIP Mobile on a Samsung phone, if that helps any reviews. Thanks!
Attachments:

List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 6 years 4 months ago #64081

Any inspectors in Ohio willing to share there template? I'm new to Inspector Pro and struggling to make a template that I like. Thanks in advance.

Kevin

List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 6 years 3 months ago #64181

Does anyone have a template for manufactured homes?

List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 6 years 3 months ago #64182

Just add the variables that you come across in a manufactured home to your regular home template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Samuel D Rios

Peak Inspection Services | Over 32 Years of Contractor Experience!
Residential Inspections | Commercial Inspections
Office: 908-750-6789 | www.peakinspectionservices.com
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.