• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports

Re: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 8 years 4 months ago #62331

All the templates comply with the InterNACHI standards as they're 99.9% the same as the ASHI standards and the same as all the state standards. EVeryone basically uses the same SOP with very minor differences.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 8 years 4 months ago #62332

I do 2-3 a week.
I just have one tab labeled Crawlspace .
And two sections . These are all the comments in the two section I use. Sometimes a custom comment has to be used. Change foundation to crawlspace where needed.

Crawlspace General Conditions
� The structure is supported by means of masonry piers and block perimeter foundation walls.
� The exposed and accessible structural piers, framing, and wood/plywood subflooring were
visually inspected by physically crawling through accessible areas of the crawlspace.
� All of the main structure is supported by means of a concrete block perimeter foundation wall
system with intermediate masonry piers and beam framing. Typically the foundation wall is
constructed over a poured concrete footing.
� The structure is supported by means of masonry piers.
� Crawlspace was inaccessible, viewed from vent openings only.

Crawlspace

Observations:
2.1. The clearance between wood members and grade appears to meet or exceed approved
requirements.
2.2. The foundation area and substructure soil were found to be dry at the time of our inspection
however, due to changing weather conditions and variation in rain fall accumulation, we are unable
to determine the extent of future foundation seepage, ground moisture, surface pooling and
puddling that may occur.
2.3. The grading and drainage around the perimeter of the dwelling should be monitored and regraded
as necessary. The grade should be maintained so that the water flows away from the
foundation at all times.
2.4. The ventilation for the perimeter skirting around the dwelling appeared to be adequate.
Ventilation openings around the perimeter the dwelling should be kept clear of debris/dirt to perform
as designed.
2.5. Recommend, at the time of any future repair, that the entire area be checked further for any
possible additional damage.
2.6. Several Ventilation openings are in need of screen as to prevent pest intrusion.
2.7. All crawlspace access openings should be sealed as to prevent pest intrusion.
2.8. Indications of water flow in crawlspace. Recommend further evaluation by a licensed
waterproofing contractor.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Derek Pearsall

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: by Roy Lewis.

Re: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 8 years 4 months ago #62333

Here is crawl report I did Monday.
Attachments:

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 8 years 4 months ago #62369

I am new here and creating a new template from scratch for Move In reports of rental homes.  I know what I want on it but have a question on Damage Panel vs Selection Panel for each item and which would suit my needs. 

I am looking for how each would look on the final report.  Can someone provide a sample Residential report for each panel type?  I can see the samples provided on the website but do not know which panel type it is.

Thank you. 

Re: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 8 years 4 months ago #62370

Simply add both .

They only show up if selected .

Re: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 8 years 4 months ago #62372

Here is crawl report I did Monday.

Looks good Roy, nice work!!

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.