• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports

Re: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 10 years 2 months ago #56787

I'm looking to possibly start using a new template.  I'm with InterNACHI and live in the Midwest. 

I saw that Serge's template is probably the most popular.  I was curious what most people are using or using a hybrid of? 

Most I've seen that are popular here seem to be five years old plus.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 10 years 2 months ago #56793

Dev... keep in mind they have been downloaded so many times, partly due to their age. They have been posted the longest, thus the most downloads. I would say most of the long term users here have changed theirs so many times, they don't even resemble what they started with. I am in process of just that.. again! Just waiting for a bug fix so I can move forward with more changes.

Jeffrey R. Jonas
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

FB: www.facebook.com/MN.Home.Inspector

www.JRJConsultants.net
www.OwatonnaHomeInspector.com
www.MinnesotaCommercialBuildingInspections.com

URL: www.owatonnahomeinspector.com
Title: Critical Eye Property Inspections
Description: Providing...

Re: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 10 years 2 months ago #56794

Jeff that is exactly what I was thinking when I read the post.
Mine has sort of the same basic section title info and after many updates the content
Is changed.
My suggestion is to use templates more for inspiration than anything else.

Re: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 10 years 2 months ago #56812

Good advice guys, I appreciate it.

Re: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 10 years 2 months ago #56846

Does anyone have a template that contains a damage panel for residential fire suppression system?

Re: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 10 years 2 months ago #56854

Check out the NiFAST template that Drew Levy posted.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.