• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports

Re: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 10 years 7 months ago #54738

So, I'm relatively new with HIP having never experienced a mandated template revision. Since the Texas mandate is a hard date now, what do I need to know and how big a process will this be?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 10 years 7 months ago #54739

It'll be straightforward. We'll be sending out the steps in December and it'll take about an hour of your time. We can't send it sooner since you're not allowed to use the new one until then.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 10 years 7 months ago #54740

Thanks, I knew you would be on top of it but I have been dreading it ever since I heard of the change.

Re: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 10 years 4 months ago #55927

Dominic Maricic

Re: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 10 years 3 months ago #56209

Is there a template the would be somewhat blank ?

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 10 years 3 months ago #56210

The blank template in HIP.

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.