• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports

List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 3 years 9 months ago #66605

Does anyone have a template they would share for RE inspections?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 3 years 9 months ago #66607

Daniel,
Check out the first post in this thread, it is my understanding that it is updated with all of the templates shared in this thread so you don't need to go hunting through the posts. Serge Delhoyo's template was a great starting place for me, but it's really a good idea to look through all of them, they all have strengths that you can draw from. Whatever you do, put the time in to make it yours.

List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 3 years 9 months ago #66610

Any of these full templates use mostly Lists combined with drop-down boxes?
Any ASHI - New York ,- InterNACHI - Standards? would be great...
Thanks, John

Last Edit: by John E Graham.

List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 3 years 9 months ago #66611

Has anyone changed all their typical narratives into lists and Dropdown boxes to make the on-site input process quicker?
Thanks

List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 3 years 9 months ago #66616

Has anyone changed all their typical narratives into lists and Dropdown boxes to make the on-site input process quicker?
Thanks

List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 3 years 7 months ago #66633

Is there a way to search for only .HTZ downloads by date... 90% say "no file found"

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.