• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports

List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 5 years 5 months ago #65541

Does anyone have a sample sewer scope inspection template that they would not mind sharing? Thanks in advance!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 5 years 5 months ago #65562

Sewer Scan Template. Hope this helps.

Johnny M Wahl
Amerispec Atlanta
Woodstock, GA
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jay Rivera

List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 5 years 5 months ago #65564

Very cool Johnny. Thanks for sharing!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 5 years 2 months ago #66232

I have been doing home inspections now for a little over 20 years and just bought the HIP software. This is a major change for me but looking forward to figuring this program out. I am in Northern California San Francisco East Bay area and would love to find a template that works in California. I see that there are older templates posted on the message board. Pool safety and CSST gas piping are newer items that we are now required issues to report on. Any help in finding a good template to get things started would be greatly appreciated.

List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 5 years 2 months ago #66233

The Default Template (also called Residential Template 1) that ships with the program was actually specifically made according to the CREIA SOP, so it would likely meet your needs most closely for your initial start up. We would be happy to walk you through adding the additional items for pools and CSST, we could do this through support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Crampton

List of Inspector Submitted Templates and Sample Reports 5 years 1 month ago #66269

Looking for a solid template to use for my business in Iowa. I have one I've been using but always requires me to make several changes while finishing the report and it's rather dated.

Thanks,

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.